Sunday, August 7, 2022

Reliability of Abu al-Khattab

23 - Basair al-Darajat: It is narrated from Muhammad bin Husain from Safwan bin Yahya from Abu Khalid Qummat from Humran Ibn A'yan that he said: I asked Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.): Are you prophets? He replied: No. I said: I was told by whom I do not have any doubt [of his uprightness] that you are prophets. He said: It must be Abu al-Khattab. Yes, I said. He said: That is why you also repeated this nonsense! I asked: Then on what basis do you judge? He replied: We judge on the same basis that the Family of Dawud (a.s.) used to judge. [Bihar al-Anwar, Volume 52, Page 320]

23 - بصائر الدرجات: محمد بن الحسين، عن صفوان بن يحيى، عن أبي خالد القماط عن حمران بن أعين قال: قلت لأبي عبد الله عليه السلام: أنبياء أنتم؟ قال: لا، قلت: فقد حدثني من لا أتهم أنك قلت: إنكم أنبياء؟ قال: من هو أبو الخطاب؟ قال:
قلت: نعم، قال: كنت إذا أهجر؟ قال: قلت: فبما تحكمون؟ قال: نحكم بحكم آل داود.


No comments:

Post a Comment