Monday, August 8, 2022

God's Anger Against the Shias

5. Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from Muhammad ibn ‘Isa from some of our people from Abu al-Hassan Musa (a.s.) who has said the following. “God expressed anger at the Shi‘a. He, therefore, let me choose either myself or them. I swear by God, that I protected them with my own self.” [Usul al-Kafi, Volume 1, Page 260]

5 - علي بن إبراهيم، عن محمد بن عيسى، عن بعض أصحابنا، عن أبي الحسن موسى عليه السلام قال: إن الله عز وجل غضب على الشيعة فخيرني نفسي أوهم، فوقيتهم والله بنفسي.



Commentary:

Allamah Muhammad Baqir al-Majlissi: "God expressed anger at the Shi‘a." Either because of their abandonment of taqiyya, and the matter of his Imamate spread, so the matter hesitated between [Harun] Al-Rashid killing his followers, or imprisoning him, and killing him. So he asked that the calamity fall on himself. Or for their lack of submission to their Imam and their sincerity in following him and obeying and taking command from him. [Mirat al-Uqul, Volume 3, Page 126]

" غضب على الشيعة"
 (3) إما لتركهم التقية فانتشر أمر إمامته عليه السلام فتردد الأمر بين أن يقتل الرشيد شيعته و تتبعهم أو يحبسه عليه السلام و يقتله، فدعا عليه السلام لشيعته و اختار البلاء لنفسه، أو لعدم انقيادهم لإمامهم و خلوصهم في متابعته و إطاعة أو أمره،





Mullah Salih al-Mazandarani: "God expressed anger at the Shi‘a. He, therefore, let me choose either myself or them. I swear by God, that I protected them with my own soul." Explication: "God expressed anger at the Shi‘a." Because of their many opposition, their lack of obedience, and their lack of support for the Imam of Truth (a.s.). [Sharh Usul al-Kafi, Volume 6, Page 41]

قال: إن الله عز وجل غضب على الشيعة فخيرني نفسي أو هم فوقيتهم والله بنفسي.
* الشرح:
قوله (إن الله عز وجل غضب على الشيعة) لكثرة مخالفتهم وقلة إطاعتهم وعدم نصرتهم للإمام الحق.


No comments:

Post a Comment