Thursday, August 4, 2022

Grieving over the Companions of Abu al-Khattab

638 - Hamdawayh bin Nasiyr who said: narrated to us Ayyub bin Nuh from Hannan bin Sadir from Abi Abdillah عليه السلام who said: I grieve over the bodies that have touched the fire with him - that is Abu al-Khattab - then he mentioned Ibn al-Ashyam, so he عليه السلام said: he used to come to me and enter my place, he and his companion Hafs bin Maymun, and ask me (i.e. questions), so I used to inform them with the truth, then they used to leave my place and go to Abi al-Khattab, so he used to inform them with the opposite of what is my position, so they used to accept his words and reject mine. [Rijal al-Kashi, Page 290]

 حمدويه بن نصير، قال حدثنا أيوب بن نوح، عن حنان بن سدير، عن أبي عبد الله (عليه السلام) قال : إني لأنفس على أجساد أصيبت معه يعني أبا الخطاب النار، ثم ذكر ابن الأشيم، فقال كان يأتيني فيدخل على هو و صاحبه و حفص بن ميمون و يسألوني، فأخبرهم بالحق، ثم يخرجون من عندي إلى أبي الخطاب، فيخبرهم بخلاف قولي، فيأخذون بقوله و يذرون قولي.


No comments:

Post a Comment