Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Looking at the Quran is an act of worship

From Ishaq Ibn 'Ammar who has said the following: "Once I said to Abi 'Abdallah (as), "May Allah keep my soul in service for your cause, I memorize the Quran by heart and read from my memory, is that more virtuous or looking on a copy [of the Quran]?" The narrator has said that he (as) said to me, "It is better to look in a copy. Have you not heard that looking at a copy [of the Quran] is an act of worship?’”
5 عدة من أصحابنا، عن سهل بن زياد، عن يحيى بن المبارك، عن عبدالله ابن جبلة، عن معاوية بن وهب، عن إسحاق بن عمار، عن أبي عبدالله (عليه السلام) قال: قلت له: جعلت فداك إني أحفظ القرآن على ظهر قلبي فأقرأه على ظهر قلبي أفضل أو أنظر في المصحف؟ قال: فقال: لي: بل اقرأه وانظر في المصحف فهو أفضل، أما علمت أن النظر في المصحف عبادة.

No comments:

Post a Comment